AVANT-GARDE NETWORK'S WOMEN EMPOWERMENT COLLECTIVE (WEC)
Whether you would like to be promoted to a new C-Suite role, are determined to achieve business results at a new level or perhaps endeavor to reach the next chapter of your career, WEC fosters an environment focused on propelling Black women to engage with one another and achieve higher levels of success.
WEC IS A MEMBERSHIP BASED GROUP WITHIN AGN. INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS MUST APPLY AND BE ACCEPTED TO JOIN.
If you are interested in applying for WEC, please fill out the application form below.
The WEC helps women to grow professionally and personally, by working to break down the barriers that Black women face in the corporate world through fostering fellowship, development, support and building necessary skills to advance to the next level of leadership.
WEC Benefits and Opportunities:
· Direct and targeted career support and development
· Brand management and opportunities to increase visibility in your field
· Special Roundtable discussions with prominent business persons, trailblazers, and leaders
· Exposure to professional services such as financial planning experts
· Complimentary/discounted tickets to regional and national conferences and seminars
· Collaborative partnerships with established professional and social groups (regional and national)
· Relevant career advice, counseling and access to premier executive coaching
· Meaningful networking
· Speaking and panel participation opportunities